Orange Honey Barbecued Ribs
This Orange Honey Barbecued Ribs recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
3 lbs. baby back pork ribs
1 bottle (12 oz.) chili sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon Grated orange peel
1/3 cup Honey
1 cup onion, finely chopped
1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
What To Do
1. In saucepan, heat oil and onions over medium heat; cook until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
2. Stir in garlic; cook until just fragrant.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients except pork. Cover and simmer over very low heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Place ribs in foil-lined baking pan. Spread evenly with 1 cup sauce. Set remaining sauce aside.
5. Cover baking pan with foil and bake at 350F for 1 hour until ribs are tender and cooked through.
6. Meanwhile, prepare grill with medium-high heat. Transfer cooked ribs to grill; cook, turning frequently until ribs are well browned.
7. Transfer to cutting board. Brush with remaining 1/2 cup sauce; cut and serve. Makes 4 servings.
Source: National Honey Board
Return to Barbecue Recipes index
Barbecue Sauce Recipes
More Main Dish Recipes