Asian Beef Noodles Recipe
Here's an easy Asian Beef and Noodles recipes that combines ground beef, Ramen noodles and a frozen vegetables mix.
What You Need
1 1/4 pounds ground beef
2 3-oz. packages Oriental-flavored instant ramen noodles, broken up
2 cups frozen vegetable mixture
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
What To Do
1. In a large, nonstick skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat. Break up into crumbles about 3/4 of an inch in size.
2. Using slotted spoon, remove ground beef from skillet and season with one of the seasoning packets from the Ramen noodles. (Pour off pan drippings.)
3. Add Ramen noodles to skillet, along with vegetables (look for an Asian blend), ginger, remaining seasoning packet, and 2 cups water.
4. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, simmer about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add beef back to skillet and heat through, then stir in green onion.
Return to Beef Recipes index
More Main Dish Recipes