Beef Tips and Gravy Recipe
This Beef Tips and Gravy recipe makes 4 servings. It comes from TXBeef.org.
What You Need
2 pound chuck roast, cubed
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 small onion, chopped
2 cups water
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 (3/4 ounce) package dry brown gravy mix
What To Do
1. Heat oil over medium in a large nonstick skillet. Add onion and saute until soft.
2. Add beef cubes. Cook until cubes are browned on all side, stirring frequently.
3. Add 2 cups water, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper; stir.
4. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 90 minutes to 2 hours.
5. Combine gravy mix package with 1 cup water and mix thoroughly. Stir into meat mixture. Simmer, stirring frequently, until slightly thickened.
Return to Beef Recipes index
More Main Dish Recipes