This Korean Style Beef recipe makes 6-8 servings.
What You Need
Chives, for garnish, optional
1/2 cup dry white wine or water
1 (about 1 1/2 lbs.) flank steak
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger root
2 green onions, chopped
1/4 cup honey
1 to 2 tablespoons sesame oil
1/2 cup soy sauce
What To Do
1. Combine wine, soy sauce, honey, green onions, sesame oil, ginger root and garlic in large baking dish.
2. Add flank steak. Marinate, covered, in refrigerator about 1 hour, turning at least once.
3. Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade.
4. On top rack of preheated oven broiler or low rack of charcoal grill over hot coals, cook to desired degree of doneness.
5. Slice diagonally to serve. Serve with vegetables, if desired. Garnish with chives.
Source: National Honey Board
Return to Beef Recipes index
More Main Dish Recipes