Bacon Breakfast Pie Recipe
What You Need
1 pound bacon
1 can green chilis, chopped
1 cup grated Monterrey Jack cheese
1 1/2 cups milk
1 cup Bisquick
6 oz. sour cream
What To Do
1. Brown bacon, drain well and crumble.
2. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease an 11x7 baking dish and put crumbled bacon in bottom.
3. Top with green chilis and cheese.
4. Place remaining ingredients into blender and blend for 1 minute.
5. Pour over top of ingredients in baking dish.
6. Bake 35-45 minutes, or until it tests done with knife.
Return to Breakfast Recipes index