Baked French Toast Recipe
What You Need
8 slices of thick-cut white bread
1 1/2 cups whole milk
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
What To Do
1. Lightly grease a 13x9x2 baking pan.
2. Cut each slice of bread into 2 triangles and arrange bread in pan.
3. Mix eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed about 5 minutes or until very well blended.
4. Pour mixture over bread strips. Cover and chill at least 4 hours (overnight is better).
5. Preheat oven to 425F.
6. Bake until eggs are set and toast is lightly browned, about 30 to 40 minutes.
7. Mix cinnamon and sugar together and sprinkle over top before serving.
Return to Breakfast Recipes index