This Breakfast Tacos recipe makes 8 servings.
What You Need
1 cup frozen hash brown potato mix with onion (thawed)
2 cups hot water
3/4 teaspoon salt
8 flour tortillas
6 eggs, well beaten
1/2 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked, crumbled, drained
1/2 teaspoon salt
Pepper to taste
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
What To Do
1. Combine hash browns, water, and 3/4 teaspoon salt, and mix well. Let stand, uncovered, for 15 minutes, then drain.
2. Heat oven to 350F.
3. Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil and warm in oven for 5-10 minutes.
4. Combine drained hash browns, eggs, sausage, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper, and mix well.
5. Melt butter in large skillet; add mixture and cook over low heat, stirring gently, until eggs are set.
6. Spoon filling evenly into tortillas and fold tortillas in half. Top each taco with picante sauce.
Return to Breakfast Recipes index