This Farmers Breakfast recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
4 medium potatoes
3 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 medium tomatoes, peeled
4 bacon strips, cubed
3 tablespoons milk
1 cup ham, cooked, cut into small cubes
1 tablespoons chives, chopped
What To Do
1. Boil unpeeled potatoes 30 minutes; rinse in cold water and peel. Allow to cool, then slice.
2. In a large skillet, cook bacon until it becomes transparent.
3. Add potato slices and cook until lightly browned.
4. Blend eggs with milk and salt, then stir ham into egg mixture.
5. Cut tomatoes into thin wedges and add to egg mixture, then pour egg mixture into skillet.
6. Cook until eggs are set. Sprinkle chives over top and serve.
Return to Breakfast Recipes index