Hash Brown Casserole Recipe
This Hash Brown Casserole recipe was submitted by Norma R.
What You Need
1 1/2 bags of frozen hash browns (defrosted)
1 stick of butter
1 pound of bacon (cooked)
2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Put the stick of butter in a 13X9 pan and into the oven.
3. Once the butter is melted, put the hash browns in the pan and then add the eggs. Use salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
4. Stir the mixture and then spread it evenly in the pan.
5. Bake about 30-40 minutes or until the eggs are set and it's bubbling.
6. Crumble the bacon and sprinkle on the casserole, then sprinkle the cheese evenly onto the mixture.
7. Put it back in the oven until the cheese melts. Serve with ketchup, salsa or sour cream.
Return to Breakfast Recipes index