Blueberry muffins recipe submitted by Courtney Walker
What You Need
3 cups flour
3/4 cups sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs, beaten
1 1/2 cups buttermilk
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups blueberries lightly coated with flour
2 tablespoons sugar for sprinkling
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease 12-cup muffin pan.
2. Add dry ingredients to a large bowl and wix well.
3. Make a well in the center of dry ingredients. Stir in liquid ingredients until just combined (a lumpy batter is to be expected).
4. Gently fold blueberries into batter.
5. Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full.
6. Lightly sprinkle remaining sugar over top of batter.
7. Bake 20-22 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
Return to Muffin Recipes index
Banana Bread Recipes