This Cranberry Muffins recipe makes 10 muffins.
What You Need
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup fresh cranberries
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 400F and grease muffin pan.
2. Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
3. Combine egg, milk, and oil, then add liquid mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
4. Fold cranberries into batter.
5. Spoon into greased muffin pans filling two-thirds full.
6. Bake 20-25 minutes. Remove from pans immediately.
Return to Muffin Recipes index
Banana Bread Recipes