Sour Cream Waffles Recipe
What You Need
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
4 eggs, separated
1 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups milk
3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sweet butter, melted
What To Do
1. Sift together dry ingredients into large mixing bowl.
2. Separately, beat together egg yolks, sour cream, milk and melted butter.
3. Add wet mixture to dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks are formed, then fold into batter.
5. Cook on preheated waffle iron according to waffle iron instructions.
Return to Breakfast Recipes index