Vegetarian Breakfast Burritos Recipe
This Irish Breakfast Scones recipe makes 16 scones.
What You Need
1-2 tablespoons butter or olive oil
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1/2 container water-packed tofu
1 small tomato, chopped
1-2 tablespoons fresh herbs, minced
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
2 tablespoons grated cheese (optional)
What To Do
1. Heat the butter or oil, add onion, and saute 3-4 minutes.
2. Wrap tofu in kitchen towel and squeeze out excess water. Chop or mash, then add to onions. Cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add tomato, soy sauce, and herbs; heat until warm.
4. Stir in walnuts and cheese and remove from stove.
5. Place half of mixture in a line in the center of each tortilla, leaving 1 inch at either end of the line. Fold each end up to the filling, then fold in one side and roll up.
Return to Breakfast Recipes index