Ginger Chicken Kabobs Recipe
This Ginger Chicken Kabobs recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
6 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 tablespoons canola oil
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 stalk lemon grass, chopped
1 2-inch piece ginger, peeled and sliced
2 cloves garlic
4 scallions, cut into 1 1/2-inch lengths
1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
What To Do
1. In bowl of food processor, place canola oil, rice vinegar, sugar, salt, lemon grass, ginger and garlic cloves. Process until lemon grass is chopped fully, about 3 minutes. Transfer to glass bowl.
2. Add chicken thighs to bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least two hours (overnight is better; can go up to two days).
3. Prepare charcoal or gas grill, or preheat oven broiler. Thread chicken pieces and scallions, alternating.
4. Place on grill and cook, turning once, until chicken is firm and opaque, about 6 - 8 minutes per side.
5. Plate on serving platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Return to Chicken Recipes index
More Main Dish Recipes