Lemon chicken recipes produce a flavorful, low-fat meal. This one makes 4 servings. It's a little different from many lemon chicken recipes in that it uses a lemon sauce that is spooned over the chicken.
What You Need
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
What To Do
1. Remove any visible fat from chicken.
2. Combine all other ingredients in a medium bowl by whisking.
3. Add chicken to 10-inch skillet prepared with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Cook chicken over medium-high heat about 15 minutes, until no pink shows when largest chicken breast is cut.
5. Spoon a little of the lemon sauce over chicken breasts. Turn each piece and cook for another 15-20 seconds.
6. Remove chicken to serving plates and spoon remainder of lemon sauce over top.
Return to Chicken Recipes index
More Main Dish Recipes