Lemon Garlic Chicken Recipe
This Lemon Garlic Chicken recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tablespoons margarine or butter
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 cups water
3/4 cup uncooked rice
2 chicken bouillon cubes
1 lemon, halved
1 1/2 cups frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower
What To Do
1. Melt margarine in large nonstick skillet. Add chicken; cook over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until light brown.
2. Add garlic and cook briefly.
3. Add water, rice, bouillon cubes and juice from one lemon half. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
4. Add broccoli, carrots and cauliflower; continue cooking 5 minutes or until internal juices of chicken run clear.
5. Cut remaining lemon half into slices and use for garnish.
Return to Chicken Recipes index
More Main Dish Recipes