This Margarita Chicken recipe uses a non-alcoholic margarita mix plus lime and garlic for a zesty flair. It cooks on the grill and makes 6-8 servings.
What You Need
1/2 cup nonalcholic margarita mix
3 tablespoons lime juice
1 clove garlic, crushed
6-8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 teaspoon coarse salt
What To Do
1. In a large Zip-Loc storage bag, combine margarita mix, lime juice and garlic.
2. Add chicken breasts, seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate at least one hour (but no more than one day), turning occasionally.
3. When ready to prepare, remove chicken from bag and reserve marinade.
4. Preheat charcoal on grill, or gas grill. Place chicken breasts on grill and brush with marinade.
5. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of salt over chicken.
6. Cover and grill over medium heat for about 4-6 minutes.
7. Turn chicken, brush on remaining marinade, sprinkle with remaining salt.
8. Cover and grill another 4-6 minutes, or until thickest chicken breast is no longer pink when cut.
Return to Chicken Recipes index
More Main Dish Recipes