Chili Beef Express Recipe
This Chili Beef Express recipes makes 4 servings.
What You Need
1 pound 95% lean ground beef
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 can (15 1/2 ounces) chili beans in chili sauce, undrained
1 can (14 1/2 ounces) chili-style chunky tomatoes, undrained
1 cup frozen corn
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
What To Do
1. Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.
2. Drain; season with salt and pepper.
3. Stir in beans, tomatoes and corn; bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.
Return to Chili Recipes index
Main Dish Recipes