This Easy Beef Chili recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
1 package (12 ounces) refrigerated fully-cooked ground beef crumbles
1 can (15 ounces) chili hot beans in chili sauce, undrained
1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chili-style chunky tomatoes, undrained
1 cup frozen corn
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Shredded Mexican cheese blend or Cheddar cheese
Dairy sour cream
What To Do
1. Place ground beef crumbles, beans, tomatoes, corn and pepper in a 2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Stir to mix.
2. Cover casserole and microwave on high 6 minutes.
3. Stir casserole ingredients (careful - dish will be very hot). Then microwave another 4-6 minutes until chili is thoroughly heated.
4. Remove casserole dish and let stand for three minutes, covered.
5. Stir; serve with toppings.
Return to Chili Recipes index
Main Dish Recipes