Quick Beef and Black Bean Chili Recipe
This Quick Beef and Black Bean Chili recipe makes 6-8 servings.
What You Need
1 package (1-3/4 to 2-1/2 pounds) fully-cooked boneless beef pot roast with gravy
2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chili-seasoned diced tomatoes
1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed, drained
1 tablespoon chili powder
1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
Chopped fresh cilantro, sliced green onion, shredded Cheddar cheese, dairy sour cream
What To Do
1. Remove beef pot roast from package; transfer gravy to Dutch oven.
2. Add tomatoes, beans, 1 cup water, chili powder and red pepper; bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Cut pot roast into 1/2-inch pieces. Add to chili.
5. Heat through. Serve with toppings.
Return to Chili Recipes index
Main Dish Recipes