This Eggs and Chorizo recipe makes 6 servings.
What You Need
1/4 cup onion, chopped
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
8 oz. chorizo sausage, bulk
8 large eggs
1/4 cup half-and-half
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
What To Do
1. Add oil and onion to 10-inch skillet and cook until tender but not yet brown.
2. Add chorizo; continue cooking and stirring until sausage is done; drain and return to skillet.
3. Mix eggs, half-and-half and oregano with a fork. Pour into sausage mixture in skillet.
4. Cook over medium heat. As mixture begins to set at bottom and sides, gently lift cooked portion with spatula, allowing uncooked egg to run underneath.
5. Cook until eggs are done but still moist, approximately 3-5 minutes.
Return to Egg Recipes index