Eggs in Green Sauce Recipe
The "green" in the green sauce comes from all the fresh herbs this recipe calls for. This Eggs in Green Sauce recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
Juice of 1 medium lemon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 cup sour cream
9 large, hard-cooked eggs
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 1/2 cups fresh herbs, chopped
What To Do
1. Blend mayonnaise, sour cream and lemon juice.
2. Finely chop 1 hard-cooked egg and stir into mayonnaise mixture.
3. Season with salt, pepper, and sugar.
4. Rinse herbs of choice (dill, parsley or anything else you prefer) and chop. Blend into sauce.
5. Slice remaining hard-cooked eggs in half, arrange in sauce and serve.
Return to Egg Recipes index