This Mexican Eggs recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
2 teaspoons butter
1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
1 14-oz. can tomatoes, chopped and drained
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Salt and pepper to taste
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Add mushrooms and green pepper to skillet with melted butter over medium heat; cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned.
3. Mix drained tomatoes and bacon, then add mushrooms and green pepper and toss to mix.
4. Spread mixture evenly between four individual baking dishes.
5. Break one egg over the top of mixture in each dish.
5. Add salt and pepper.
6. Bake 20 minutes or until eggs are set.
Return to Egg Recipes index