Microwave Scrambled Eggs and Ham Recipe
This Scrambled Eggs and Ham recipe makes 2 servings and is for the microwave.
What You Need
2 oz. cooked ham, cut into strips
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
4 large eggs, beaten
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons sliced green onion
1/4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
1/4 cup whole milk
What To Do
1. Combine ham, green onion, butter and basil in a microwave-safe, 7-inch pie plate.
2. Microwave on 100-percent power for 1 minute to 90 seconds, until heated through.
3. Separately, stir together beaten eggs and milk. Pour egg mixture over ham in pie plate.
4. Microwave, uncovered, on 50-percent power 4-5 minutes, until eggs are nearly set.
5. Several times during cooking, remove the pie plate and push the cooked portions to the center of the dish.
6. Sprinkle cheese over top, then microwave on 100% just long enough to melt cheese.
Return to Egg Recipes index