This Scrambled Eggs recipe makes 1 serving.
What You Need
2 tablespoons milk or cream
1/4 teaspoon salt
Dash of pepper
1 1/2 teaspoons margarine or butter
What To Do
1. Stir together eggs, milk, salt and pepper using a fork until the mixture is mostly yellow (some white streaks may appear).
2. Melt margarine or butter in an 8-inch skillet over medium heat; pan should get just hot enough to sizzle a drop of water.
3. Pour egg mixture into skillet.
4. As eggs being to set on bottom and sides, lift up the edges with a spatula to allow uncooked portions to flow underneath.
5. Cook 3-4 minutes until eggs are thickened but still moist; avoid constant stirring. Eggs will continue cooking if they are left in the skillet, so if you are not serving immediately remove them from heat just before the eggs have set.
Return to Egg Recipes index