Fried Trout Fillets Recipe
This Fried Trout Fillets recipe makes 6 servings.
What You Need
6 trout fillets
1 cup flour
2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 stick butter
What To Do
1. Place trout fillets in glass dish and cover with buttermilk. Allow to soak for 15 minutes.
2. In a shallow dish, mix flour, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
3. Add butter and olive oil to skillet and melt over medium heat.
4. Place each fillet, one at a time, in flour mixture, turning to coat evenly.
5. Add coated fillets to hot oil.
6. Brown on both sides and serve with lemon wedges.
Return to Fish Recipes index
More Main Dish Recipes