Halibut Zucchini Saute Recipe
What You Need
3/4 pound Halibut steaks
1 small Zucchini, sliced
1/4 cup onion, coarsely chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
3 tablespoons oil (divided)
1 medium tomato, wedged
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1 tablespoon lemon juice
What To Do
1. This recipe is for two halibut steaks. Season halibut with salt and pepper.
2. In a skillet, place 1 tablespoon oil and saute zucchini, onion and garlic for two minutes.
3. Add tomato and parsley, cover, and cook 1 minute. Remove from pan.
4. Add two tablespoons oil to skillet and saute halibut until brown on both sides. Allow a total cooking time of 10 minutes per inch of thickness, or until halibut flakes easily with a fork.
5. Return vegetables to pan. Add lemon juice, salt and pepper and briefly heat before serving.
Return to Fish Recipes index
Main Dish Recipes