Mexican Baked Fish Recipe
Salsa, cheese and avocado - plus crushed corn chips - jazz up with Mexican Baked Fish recipe. It makes six servings.
What You Need
6 half-pound cod fillets
1 cup salsa
1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup coarsely crushed corn chips
1 avocado, peeled, pitted, sliced
1/4 cup sour cream
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 400F and lightly grease an 8x12 inch baking dish.
2. Rinse cod fillets under cold water and pat dry. Arrange fish side-by-side in baking dish.
3. Pour the salsa over fillets, and sprinkle cheese evently over top. Top cheese with corn chips.
4. Bake uncovered 15 minutes, or until fish is flakes easily with a fork.
5. Transfer fish to serving plates and top each fillet with avocado slices and sour cream.
Return to Fish Recipes index
More Main Dish Recipes