This Orange Haddock recipe makes 4 servings. Serve it with rice.
What You Need
2 cups cooked rice
1 medium orange
1/4 cup sliced green onion
2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary, divided
2 tablespoons orange juice
1 teaspoon cooking oil
1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1 pound haddock
What To Do
1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. Combine rice, chopped orange, green onions and 1 teaspoon of the rosemary.
3. Fold a 36x18-inch piece of heavy foil in half to make an 18-inch square. Place rice mixture in the center of foil. Bring up opposite edges of foil and seal with a double fold. Fold remaining edges together to completely enclose rice, leaving space for steam to expand. Place rice packet on grill and cook 15 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
4. Meanwhile, combine orange juice, remaining 1 teaspoon rosemary, cooking oil and pepper. Brush on haddock fillets.
5. Place fillets on greased grill rack, tucking under any thin edges.
6. Grill fish for 5 minutes per half-inch thickness, turning once.
Return to Fish Recipes index
More Main Dish Recipes