This Baked Salmon recipes makes 4 servings.
What You Need
1 pound salmon fillets
1 teaspoon oregano, dried
2 cloves garlic; minced
Pepper to taste
1 tomato, thinly sliced
1 small onion, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 450F. Spray shallow baking pan with non-stick coating.
2. Place salmon fillets in pan and sprinkle oregano, garlic and pepper over top.
3. Layer with tomato, onion and parsley.
4. In a bowl, mix bread crumbs with oil, then sprinkle mixture over top of salmon.
5. Bake 8-10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Return to Salmon Recipes index