This Grilled Salmon recipes makes 6 servings.
What You Need
6 medium salmon steaks
4 cloves garlic, crushed
1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
1 cup fine dry breadcrumbs
1/3 cup olive oil
1/2 cup chopped parsley
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup butter, softened
What To Do
1. Grease broiler pan well, then place salmon on top.
2. Add oil, garlic, parsley, dill weed and salt to blender and combine. Stir in bread crumbs, then set aside.
3. Brush salmon steaks with butter.
4. Broil 4 inches from heat for 8 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
5. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of garlic mixture onto each steak and spread evenly.
6. Return to broiler for 1-2 minutes, until topping is lightly browned.
Return to Salmon Recipes index