Grilled Salmon Margarita Recipe
This Grilled Salmon Margarita recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
1 teaspoon grated lime rind
1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
3 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon tequila
2 teaspoons sugar
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 4 oz. salmon fillets
1/2 lb. angel hair pasta, cooked (keep warm)
What To Do
1. Combine first eight ingredients in a large plastic bag, and shake to mix well.
2. Add salmon to bag, seal, and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Remove salmon from bag, reserving marinade. Heat grill to medium-high, or preheat broiler.
4. Coat grill with vegetable spray.
5. Place fish on grill and grill or broil 7 minutes, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
6. Serve over angel hair pasta.
Return to Salmon Recipes index