Honey-Glazed Salmon Burgers Recipe
This Honey Glazed Salmon Burgers recipes makes 4 servings.
What You Need
1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
3 egg whites
4 hamburger buns, toasted
2/3 cup honey
2/3 cup ketchup
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
1 can (14 3/4 oz.) salmon, drained
What To Do
1. In small bowl, combine honey, ketchup, vinegar, horseradish, garlic and red pepper flakes until well blended. Reserve half of sauce.
2. In separate bowl, mix together remaining ingredients, except buns.
3. Blend in 2 Tbsp. of reserved sauce.
4. Divide salmon mixture into 4 patties, 1/2- to 3/4-in thick. Place patties on well-oiled grill 4 to 6 inches from hot coals. Grill, turning 2 to 3 times and basting with sauce, until burgers are browned and heated through.
5. Place on hamburger buns and serve with reserved sauce.
Source: National Honey Board
Return to Salmon Recipes index