Salmon with Lime and Dill Recipe
What You Need
1 pound salmon fillet
1 heaping teaspoon dried dill leaves
1 medium lime
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Line a baking dish with foil and place salmon in dish. Sprinkle dill evenly over salmon, then squeeze juice of half the lime over salmon.
3. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper and add 1 tablespoon butter over salmon.
4. Cover tightly with foil. Bake 20-25 minutes, then remove from oven.
5. Squeeze remaining lime over salmon, and add remaining butter.
6. Serve in baking dish, or transfer to fish platter and pan juices into serving boat.
Return to Salmon Recipes index