Spanish Baked Fish Recipe
What You Need
1 lb. perch fillets, fresh or frozen
1 cup tomato sauce
1/2 cup onion, sliced
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp dried oregano flakes
1/8 tsp ground cumin
What To Do
1. If using frozen perch, thaw according to package instructions. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Place four fillets or pieces of fish into ungreased 13x9x2 baking pan.
3. Place onion slices on top of fish.
4. Combine spices together in a small bowl. Sprinkle spice mixture over fish and onions.
5. Drizzle tomato sauce evenly over fillets.
6. Bake until fish flakes easily with a fork (approximately 20-25 minutes).
Return to Fish Recipes index
Main Dish Recipes