Baked Tilapia with Tomatoes Recipe
This Baked Tilapia with Tomatoes recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
4 tilapia fillets
Salt and pepper
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
4 tomatoes, peeled, chopped
1/4 cup pitted black olives, diced
1/4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup red onion, diced
1 tablespoon lime juice
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 400F and grease a large baking dish.
2. Arrange fillets in baking dish and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add remaining ingredients to bowl and mix.
4. Spoon mixture over tilapia.
5. Bake 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Return to Tilapia Recipes index