Ginger Lime Tilapia Recipe
This Ginger Lime Tilapia recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
1 tablespoon minced ginger
2 cloves garlic, minced fine
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon honey
3 tablespoons light soy sauce
1 1/2 pounds tilapia fillets
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
3 scallions, chopped
What To Do
1. Preheat the oven to 450F and spray baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine ginger, garlic, lime juice, sesame oil, honey and soy sauce, and whisk.
3. Add tilapia to baking dish in a single layer and pour sauce over top.
4. Bake 12-15 minutes or until thickest fillet easily flakes with a fork.
5. Garnish with cilantro and scallions.
Return to Tilapia Recipes index