Honey Sesame Tilapia Recipe
This Honey Sesame Tilapia recipe makes 6 servings.
What You Need
6 tilapia fillets
2 tablespoons tangy sweet mustard
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
2 cups sesame sticks
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Rinse tilapia and pat dry.
2. Using shallow bowl, mix mustard, honey, soy sauce and sesame oil.
3. Place sesame sticks in food processor and crush until it reaches the consistency of coarse sand.
4. Place sesame stick crumbs into second shallow bowl.
5. Brush each tilapia fillet with honey-mustard mixture, on both sides, then coat with crushed sesame sticks.
6. Put fish on non-stick baking tray and bake 15 minutes.
Return to Tilapia Recipes index