Lemon and Herb Tilapia Recipe
This Lemon and Herb Tilapia recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
1 small lemon
4 tablespoons butter, softened
1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup chopped green onions, with tops
4 tilapia fillets, about 6 ounces each
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 400F and butter a 12x8 baking dish.
2. Zest lemon and 1 tablespoon of juice.
3. Combine peel and juice with butter, parsley, salt, pepper, and green onions.
4. Place fillets in baking dish and top with herbed butter mixture.
5. Bake 15 minutes, or until fillets flake easily when tested with a fork.
Return to Tilapia Recipes index