Skillet Herbed Tilapia Recipe
This Skillet Herbed Tilapia recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
1/2 cup butter
4 tilapia fillets
Lemon pepper to taste
1 teaspoon fresh chopped basil
1 teaspoon fresh chopped tarragon
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup white wine
What To Do
1. Using a non-stick skillet, melt butter.
2. Season tilapia with lemon pepper to taste, then add to skillet. Cook over medium heat about 2 minutes per side, or until fork-tender.
3. Remove fish from skillet. Add herbs to skillet and cook until aromatic, about 1 minute.
4. Stir in lemon juice and wine.
5. Transfer tilapia to serving plates and pour sauce over fish. If desired, garnish with lemon wedges and parsley.
Return to Tilapia Recipes index