Fire up the slow cooker for this Crockpot Meatloaf recipe, which slowly cooks all day, allowing the flavors to meld together.
What You Need
2 pounds lean ground beef
2 slices bread, in small cubes
Salt and pepper to taste
1 small onion, chopped
What To Do
1. Beat eggs.
2. Add bread cubes into eggs. Add just enough milk to make sure all the bread cubes are moistened.
3. Add ground beef and chopped onion and incorporate all with your hands.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Shape to fit your crockpot and place into crock.
5. Pour ketchup over top, enough to completely cover top of loaf.
6. Cover crockpot; cook on low 8-12 hours.
Return to Meatloaf Recipes index
More Main Dish Recipes