Two undiluted condensed soups provide flavor and help keep this Easy Meatloaf Recipe moist. It makes 4 servings.
What You Need
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
1 1/3 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers
1 pound lean ground beef
1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F and greast an 11x7x2 baking dish.
2. Combine egg, onion soup and crushed crackers in bowl.
3. Crumble ground beef over egg/soup mixture, and mix well.
4. Shape into a loaf and place in prepared baking dish.
5. Bake 20 minutes, uncovered.
6. Pour mushroom soup over top of loaf and return to oven. Bake approximately 60 minutes (meat thermometer should read 160F).
Return to Meatloaf Recipes index
More Main Dish Recipes