This Mexican Meatloaf recipe makes 6 servings. It uses picante sauce in place of ketchup in the standard meatloaf recipes.
What You Need
3/4 cup milk
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
1 16-oz. jar picante sauce
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F and grease an 8x4x2 loaf pan.
2. Combine first seven ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Add ground beef and mix well.
4. Transfer to prepared pan and pat to mold into pan.
5. Bake 60 minutes or until juices run clear.
6. Top with warm picante sauce. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Return to Meatloaf Recipes index
More Main Dish Recipes