This Mom's Meatloaf recipe is meatloaf ... just like mom used to make! A classic American meatloaf. This recipe makes 6 servings.
What You Need
1 pound lean ground beef
1/4 teaspoon celery salt
1 large egg
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
9 saltine crackers, crushed
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1 10-oz. can Rotel tomatoes, drained
1/4 of a small bell pepper, chopped
2 tablespoons Lipton Onion Soup Mix
1/3 cup ketchup
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place all ingredients except ketchup into medium bowl and combine by hand.
3. Transfer mixture to loaf pan and gently pat, forming a loaf.
4. Pour ketchup over top and spread evenly.
5. Put into oven and bake 60-80 minutes, depending on how done you want the meat and brown you want the top.
Return to Meatloaf Recipes index
More Main Dish Recipes