This Beef Soft Tacos recipe makes six servings.
What You Need
2 boneless beef chuck shoulder steaks, cut 3/4 inch thick (about 1 1/2 pounds)
12 small flour tortillas, warmed
2/3 cup prepared Italian dressing
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon chili powder
Thinly sliced lettuce, chopped tomato, dairy sour cream, guacamole (optional)
What To Do
1. Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl.
2. Place beef steaks and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
3. Remove steaks; discard marinade.
4. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 14 to 17 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
5. Carve into thin slices; season with salt. Serve in tortillas with toppings.
Return to Mexican Recipes index