Black Bean Burritos Recipe
This Black Bean Burritos recipe makes 2 servings.
What You Need
2 flour tortillas (10 inches each)
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 small onion, chopped
1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 15-oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 teaspoon minced jalapeno peppers
3 ounces cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Wrap tortillas in foil; bake 15 minutes or until heated through.
3. Meanwhile, in a 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium. Add onion, bell pepper, garlic and jalapeno to skillet; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add beans to skillet and cook three more minutes, stirring frequently.
5. Cube cream cheese; add to skillet along with salt. Cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Add cilantro to skillet and stir. Spoon mixture evenly down center of tortillas. Roll up tortillas and serve.
Return to Mexican Recipes index