Chicken Tortilla Casserole Recipe
This Chicken Tortilla Casserole recipe makes 2-3 servings.
What You Need
6 corn tortillas
1/2 cup milk
1/2 pound shredded cheddar cheese
1 can green chili salsa
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
3 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
What To Do
1. Tear tortillas into pieces roughly a half-inch square.
2. Put half the tortilla pieces onto bottom of baking dish and cover with half the cheese.
3. Add salsa, soups and chicken to bowl and mix together.
4. Add half of chicken mixture to baking dish; repeat layers and top with cheese.
5. Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
6. When ready to cook, preheat oven to 350F. Bake 45 minutes, the last 15 minutes uncovered.
Return to Mexican Recipes index