This Pork Tacos recipe makes 8 servings.
What You Need
1 pound ground pork
3 red potatoes
8 taco shells
1 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
1 cup chopped fresh tomato
1/4 cup sour cream
What To Do
1. Lightly brown, but don't completely cook, ground pork in a large skillet.
2. Grate the potatoes (ala hash browns) and add to pork.
3. Mix together with enough water only to cover the bottom of the skillet.
4. Cover skillet and let simmer approximately 15-20 minutes, until potatoes are soft.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste and spoon into taco shells. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream.
Return to Mexican Recipes index