Bananas Foster Pancakes Recipe
This recipes is for the "Bananas Foster" part of the equation; just use your favorite recipe for basic pancakes to complete the package.
This Bananas Foster Pancakes recipe makes 6 servings.
What You Need
1 stick butter
6 bananas, sliced
1 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup slivered pecans
1 teaspoon creme d'banana liqueur
1 teaspoon light rum
Chopped pecans (optional)
What To Do
1. In a large skillet, add butter and melt, then add bananas and slivered pecans and saute about 1 minute.
2. Add syrup and lower heat.
3. Stir in liqueur. Keep warm.
4. Prepare pancakes using your favorite basic pancakes recipe (allowing three pancakes per serving).
5. Arrange finished pancakes on individual plates and top with banana mixture.
Serving suggestion: Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream. If desired, sprinkle with additional chopped pecans, and top with a fanned strawberry.
Return to Pancake Recipes index
More Main Dish Recipes