Cream Cheese Pancakes Recipe
What You Need
5 teaspoons all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon butter, melted
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
What To Do
1. Preheat electric griddle to 275F.
2. Lightly beat eggs in large bowl, then add softened cream cheese, flour, sugar and butter and mix well.
3. Spray preheated griddle with non-stick spray.
4. Pour batter onto griddle by teaspoonsfuls. Cook about 3 minutes on first side, then turn and cook about 2 minutes more.
5. Serve sprinkled with confectioners sugar.
Return to Pancake Recipes index
More Main Dish Recipes